5 years ago
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
More Summer Fun!
Yesterday morning we headed up to the skate park. It is just a small skate area that is just under a mile from our house. The boys brought their scooters and skate boards and the girls brought their bikes. We have to arrive early before the rowdy teenagers show up! Thankfully, since their early is around noon we can usually skate until 10:30 or 11:00 worry free.
Abby has been training in a similar arena lately. Chris has been taking her for bike rides each evening. I went with them and brought Hanzie along the other night but it was just a bit too much for him. I have to remind myself that he is not the young pup that I like to believe that he is! Here Abby plays the spectator. Hanzie was happily sitting at home in the AC!
Here Will takes the endurance award. He is still going while everyone else is beat! He also gets the bravery award for being the first one to take the bike down the jump!
Skate park suit up!

Nothing like a mean face, a skeleton shirt, and a pink bike!
This afternoon we are hoping to hit the water park in Daytona. But, since there is a 70% chance of storms, it does not look likely. I'm already prepared for some seriously disappointed kids. They woke up this morning chanting "Daytona Lagoon, Daytona Lagoon, Daytona Lagoon!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment