Today Ethan's teacher had him bring down his letter to Santa for me to read. He said, "I was as good as I could be," and then continued on with his wish list. On the list he wrote Wii Music, 8G iPod, and a couple other things. After writing all of that, he also asked for one jingle bell from each of Santa's reindeer. I couldn't figure that one out until his BFF's mom told me that Pamela too requested the jingle bells from Santa's reindeer! Huh, hopefully Santa's reindeer can spare some jingle bells!
The boys all have their holiday parties at school tomorrow afternoon. They are so very excited. Hopefully I will be able to snap a couple pictures of their parties. Then they just need to make it through Friday!!! I'm so very excited for that. Saturday Ethan has his party. I didn't think many kids would be able to make it on a busy, holiday weekend, but we ended up with a great turn out! It should be a fun morning at the park!
5 years ago
1 comment:
The reindeer bells are from Polar Express, I think.
Post a Comment