Monday, December 15, 2008

Holiday Craziness

We find ourselves in the midst of holiday chaos! Thankfully, this year we have a few days off before Christmas. Last year was hard! Ethan is having his birthday party on Saturday so after that I think things will be a bit more relaxed. The boys are getting very excited about Christmas and are eager to have Grandma and Pop-Pop here. They have made a long list of things to do with Pop-Pop. To name a few... 1) go fishing 2) go see the manatees 3) go see the alligators 4) go to the 14 acre dog park 5) go horseback riding 6) go to Outback These are just the few things that I remember. I think Pop-Pop may have to stay for a month!

We are just about finished Christmas shopping. Since we are far from family, we also do most everyone else's shopping as well. I think we bought just about everything at this point and we are just waiting for the UPS guy to make his multiple stops at the house to drop it all off!

Now, to just survive the final 4 days before break. Honestly, most of the kids are in happy moods. I'll take happy, excited, loud, crazy over nasty, ugly anytime I guess. Hopefully they stay in that happy, excited mode.

No comments: