Thursday, February 02, 2006


I think I'm as grumpy as Ethan today! I don't know what it is today. Ethan has been grumpy all week. I don't know what is up with him! He has been in time-out twice since we have been home. They played soccer outside when we got home and all was okay. Once we got in the house he became as grumpy and mean as ever.

Will played dress-up and was flying around the house as Buzz Lightyear and was protecting his room as a dragon. He was quite entertaining this afternoon.



Noah decided to stay out of the soccer game and rode around on his scooter. He came in and played with their 1,000 Mactchbox cars! They are currently spread all over his bedroom floor.


I'm quite excited that tomorrow is Friday. It is supposed to be 80 and stormy. I'm hopeful- thanks to Phil- that we'll have more "winter" weather. I'm not yet prepared for high-80's and 90's!! It's only supposed to be in the 60's Sunday through Tuesday.

No comments: