So far Valentine's Day has gone quite well. This morning was a bit crazy with all of the excitement of a holiday. The boys had to check out their presents before they showered. Then we had to organize the massive amount of stuff that we had to haul off to school. Ethan brought in a bag of food for his party, his Valentines, and a present for his teacher. With all of that in tow, he forgot his backpack! I carried all of my normal school stuff and a huge crock pot of food for Relay for Life. Chris had to carry all of the boys' Valentines, their teachers' presents, two dozen cupcakes, and Ethan's backpack! The boys seemed to love all of their Valentine's Day events at school. They dragged home almost as much stuff as they brought in! Kate helped me make the cupcakes for Will and Noah's class. She actually did all of the frosting and sprinkles! I had just made cupcakes so I was happy to pass the torch on that one! After school the girls came over to watch Zoom- Academy for Superheroes. Only Ethan watched it! Then they had a waffle party which included some chocolate whipped cream that Mike picked up for them and sprinkles! After that healthy dinner, they all ate the top of a cupcake! Chris, Kate, and I had some delicious Mi Mexico. To make it a bit more guilt free Kate and I took a nice long bike ride after dinner. The weather was absolutely perfect and we could have biked all night!
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment