Today was fun day! Chris, Kate, the boys and I went to Go Kart City. They started out with a Go Kart ride. Noah refused to ride so I sat out with him. Chris and Ethan were in the Sponge Bob car and Kate and Will got the pink kart. After Go Kart we all played a round of miniature golf. We didn't keep score and just played for fun. The boys normally tucker out halfway through the rounds, but today they were just as into it and chipper on hole 18 as they were on the first hole. Since they didn't get enough of Go
Karting on the first round, they went for one more spin after golfing. Noah still refused to go so we sat in the pit to watch.
Here the boys are on the ship that was in the middle of the mini golf course. They thought the hole on the ship was the coolest.

Kate, Will, Chris, and Ethan coming around the corner.

This was at the New Smyrna Beach airport. We had to take a picture for dad!

After all of that fun, Kate and I rode bikes up to Blockbuster and
Publix. As soon as I got home Melissa called and we took the dogs up to the dog park. Everyone else stayed behind to rest. I ran home from the dog park, cooked dinner for the kids, and was back out the door to go to the beach to see a rocket launch. The boys are no longer fazed by them and didn't even look up into the sky when it went up. I will have to post pictures of the beach later. Chris has not downloaded them.
No comments:
Post a Comment