Mix of news...
First, I have to say how sorry I am that my sister's dog Elvis passed away yesterday. If anyone knows him, he was quite a character. He was very laid back and vocal. He was very tolerant of the new children, Alina and Aidan. I know he will be missed greatly.
This week has been very stressful at work. To top it off, on Friday I started getting sick. I haven't been feeling well all weekend. Yesterday Ethan had his Pine Derby for Boy Scouts. That turned out to be a stressful adventure also. I will let Chris explain that event! After the derby, I took Will and Noah to their friend Nina's birthday party. Melissa and the girls were there as well. Sadly, it was rainy and cold most of the party. After the party Chris entertained the boys so that I could take a much needed nap. I slept for over two hours! This of course led to me being up all night last night! Melissa, Mike, and Katie came over to watch Saturday Night Live. The boys have been just hanging out at the house today while we were doing some much needed chores! They are ready for a Super Bowl Party tonight. Since neither Chris nor I have any interest in football it makes it hard to get them too excited. Chris told them that the best part of the Super Bowl is the commercials- true, true!
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment