Sunday, April 06, 2008

The boys had a blast during Grandma Ann's visit. They went to the beach a few times, spent a lot of time in the pool, went bowling, and went to see Nim's Island. Tomorrow it is back to school for all of us to face the final 9 weeks.

Mid-week we took the dogs to the dog park. This helicopter was flying directly over us. It was insane how close it was before it finally landed right next to where we were walking. The boys thought it was pretty cool.


Here we are on the way to "our spot" on the beach! "Our spot" also happens to be where everyone gets bit by sharks. This of course is why they allow dogs on this part of the beach I suppose! I kid got bit last week while surfing here at the inlet.
Abby pounced around a bit in the water and then parked herself in the shade of my mom's beach chair. I think Hanzie had more energy than she did on this trip!

Yesterday the boys had their second soccer games of the season. Here Noah is getting ready for the big kick-off.
I believe that this may be a picture of Will's goal.
Ethan's team lost 0-3, but that didn't diminish their spirits. Ethan had a nice shot, but the other team had an even better goalie. Even the refs were talking about how they can't believe he saved that shot!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, I'm glad the boys had a good time with your mom!