Friday, April 11, 2008

Yesterday was my birthday and I had a pretty good day. I wasn't at school because I had a testing meeting all day in Daytona Beach. After my meeting I met Melissa and the boys at Melissa's house. The kids played, the dogs played, and we relaxed. When we got home I fed the boys dinner and headed off for my one birthday request; a walk at the dog beach. The kids had fun running up the beach and the beach was completely empty which is unusual. The weather was perfect to add to the enjoyment. After the beach Chris went to get me Mi Mexico for take-out. Mike and Melissa were able to come over and eat dinner with us thanks to Bobbie's kindness. I ended my birthday evening with a White Russian.

My walk on the beach...
The kids making their "7 mile" track in the sand.
What is that you say, dogs are not allowed to play??? Up until recently, dogs were allowed all the way up to the jetty. Now these lovely signs are as far as they can go. Lame!
The two lovebirds resting before we head back.
I'm hot, I'm tired, and I have a HUGE tongue!
Noah has spotted this gopher turtle on our last two walks at the dog beach. They were surprised that a turtle could actually make it 2o feet in one week ;o)

After their trip to the beach these two were out!
Since I wasn't at school yesterday, my friends from school had a birthday lunch for me today. It was very nice and it made my birthday even more enjoyable since I got to stretch it out for another day. After school we went to the dog park. The kids got creative in the sand...

Tonight Hanzie and Abby had a little one on one bone chewing session.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Abby is so sweet!
Happy belated birthday! It sounds like you had a good one.
Love,
Asa