Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Here are more pictures of our hike than you could have ever wished for...

This is us at the beginning of the trail.
Three goofballs!
These bugs were in huge swarms along the ground on the path. They have very bizarre mannerisms.
Heigh-ho, Heigh-ho, It's off to Bluff Point we go.
So cute! Notice the pink leash? Chris finally fixed Abby up with a proper pink leash for a girl! I was making her use Hanzie's old blue one!
A view from Bluff's Point.

A boy and his puppy... what is left to say???
This is at Oxbow Lookout. There is a fairly sizable embankment down to the river. Abby was not so sure about going down it. Hanzie and I were waiting at the top in case she changed her mind and ran back up.
Since she just stopped in her tracks near the top, I let Hanzie go to show her how it is properly done. He went down a googillion miles per hour!
She finally begins to make her way down.
By the time she gets down Hanzie has already gone for a nice long swim.
Then it is back up!

3 comments:

frang said...

Great outdoor photos - I love the boy and his puppy on a pink leash. Sr Fran

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for the girls to be able to walk a longer distance by themselves.
Looks like you had fun. Abby is sooo cute!!!

Rebecca said...

Love all of the pics! They are awesome. Looks like a great family hike. Now you're ready for the Pac NW and Mount Rainier!