It's Friday!!! A rainy Friday, but still it's Friday. Baby Drew has been hanging out with us for the last few days. Christie and RJ's regular babysitter is on vacation this week. Noah loves babies and was more than happy to have him here. He wanted to feed him, burp him, hold him, talk to him, etc. Drew is such a good baby and we had tons of fun playing with him this week. Chris got the boys free tickets to Daytona USA. We'll be spending the day tomorrow in NASCAR country. I don't know why he isn't getting any free Disney tickets or something like that. Everything is NASCAR related!!! Oh well, we checked out
www.daytonausa.com and there is an IMAX theater there which the boys will love. On Monday we leave for Disney. I'll be working most of the time, but the boys will get to hang out at the hotel pool and Downtown Disney. The resort we are staying out has a boat launch to Downtown Disney so Chris won't even have to load the boys in the car. Katie was kind enough to agree to stay with Hanzie!

Here is cutie pie Drew hanging out with us.

Noah asked if we could keep Drew forever!

Ethan was completely zoned into TLC's While You Were Out backyard makeover. Ah... rainy day fun!

Here is Chris torturing Will! Okay, Will was really laughing, but it looks like serious child abuse from the angle it was taken! I promise his head never hit the table... that hard, LOL!

Hanzie did his best to entertain me during the rainy weather. We had a nice little bark off. I think I won!
No comments:
Post a Comment