Thursday, July 20, 2006

Well, Melissa and I have been promising the kids forever that we'd take them to the beach. Yesterday morning we took them. They kids were all playing in a tide pool trying to catch little fish and Melissa and I were in the ocean. I look over and see two gigantic fins sticking out of the water. I pointed it out to Melissa and we both quickly exited the ocean! We've seen sharks before but they are usually no longer than 3 feet or so. This one was at least 5 feet! We stayed in the tide pools for the rest of the time. We ran some errands- I've been putting a lot of things off that I need to get done before school starts and it is now crunch time! Last night Emma and Paige had a sleepover with the boys. They had to leave early this morning to go pick up Bobbie, Steph, and Morgan from the airport. Melissa watched She's the Man with us and had a strawberry daquiri with me! Today we are hanging out with Drew. I also have gobs of laundry to do.

SHARK BAIT!!!

Ethan looking for some fish to catch in the tide pool.

No comments: