5 years ago
Wednesday, July 26, 2006
It's official... Ethan has lost his first tooth!! He was very excited this morning. We had some excitement with Chris' car yesterday. It appears to have been a minor issue and his car should be ready this afternoon. Better this week than next when I'm back to school. He was able to take my car. Noah was not at all happy with that prospect. He said, "That's not fair- now we have to stay home ALL day!!" This coming from a child that knows he is going to Universal tonight- SPOILED!! We have our fingers crossed that everything goes well with Kate's home inspection tonight. I'm very excited for her. Ooh, my new dishes arrived today- a day early!!! I love William-Sonoma. I just ordered them! I packed up all of our old dishes to give to Katie. She, like Kate, is moving to her own place soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment