All of our boys are officially public school kids! Will and Noah enjoyed their first day of kindergarten! Noah was nearly in tears when I left the room, but he bravely held it in. I peaked in the window 10 minutes later and he was happily chatting up Mrs. Walton. I, too, was nearly in tears. I went to my friend Donna's room and said the Pledge as a distraction. Will and Noah even had their first fire drill today!! Exciting stuff. I stopped by during lunch and said hi to the boys. They were giving away all of their dessert! I fixed the whole food sharing thing and said goodbye. I visit Ethan during lunch each day as well. He normally just tries to figure out what friends can home with us!
Here are Will and Noah with the lovely Mrs. Rosemary Walton.

Noah in his place with his bright shining face.

Will went straight to work with his new box of crayons.

Mrs. Walton already has their beautiful bears hanging in the window. It is their very first kindergarten assignment! Love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment