The soccer season has officially started! Today was the draft for Ethan's age group. Since Chris is coaching, he had his first drafting experience as a coach. Before, all the boys were too young to have to participate in the draft. This season should be far more fun for Chris to coach. Ethan's finally at the age where they will have a better idea of what is going on out on the field.
Here is Chris in the midst of the draft.

Ethan enjoyed standing on the sidelines with all of the coaches. He and his friend, Spencer, put themselves in charge of getting the balls between drills.

Will and Noah were happy to get to kick the ball around while the draft was going on. (Noah had an interesting day at school. I involved locking himself in the bathroom to avoid going to class and then crying and burying his head when I dropped him off. Luckily, by PE time he was in much better spirits.)

While Chris was locked in the drafting room with the other coaches, I took the boys to Banana Split Republic for a treat. Ethan and Will both raved about the chocolate brownie flavor. Noah got vanilla and took about two bites.

What went down after the draft is better left
undiscussed. Thankfully, I have Melissa to vent to. I will just say that Chris cut out all of my rockets for school without complaint!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment