Thursday, August 02, 2007

Painting, near death experiences, and concerts- that was what tonight was filled with. As for the painting part, the boys have been begging to help me paint and I keep saying no. Today we bought some plaster sculptures for them to paint. At 44 cents a piece they are a great way to entertain the boys for 20 minutes or so!
Many of you know that I am notorious for dropping and breaking cameras which is why Chris NEVER lets me touch his. Well, tonight we went to a concert at the Brannon Center. My mom drove the boys and Emily and Chris and I rode our bikes up there. I had my camera and phone safely tucked away in a baggie (see, I take precautions in case it rains) in my bike basket. Well, I hit a bump at high speed and my camera and phone had a near death experience. They went flying out of my basket, still safe from the rain in a baggie I might add, crashing down to the street. Surprisingly, the both still work. Chris noticed that a couple of the buttons aren't working anymore. I didn't even notice because in the years that I have had the camera, I have never used those particular buttons.

Here are Everyday Things playing the Brannon Center. It was a pretty tame crowd. Outside of the boys, I think Chris and I were the youngest people there.
Will enjoying the rockers.
Here they are making their way back to the car. The concert was actually supposed to be outside at their second favorite park, but it rained almost all day so I guess they thought the ground was too wet and moved it inside. The boys were not thrilled about that!
Off to watch Big Brother. I'll be so sad to see my man Nick leave tonight. I love that guy! I mean, we have something in common- we both have Matthew McConaughey at the top of our lists!

No comments: