Thursday, August 16, 2007

Tonight we went to the beach to watch the lifeguard surf competition. The waves were pretty lame, but they managed to get up on them anyway. The boys played some soccer on the beach while they waited for it to start. The girls were there so I was able to see their fancy new haircuts and Sophia's beautiful new pierced ears! I biked to the beach and for the first time I got stuck at the draw bridge on my way home. Luckily I didn't have to wait the whole cycle since they were lowering it when I got to the top of the bridge, but I still had to wait a while. By the time we got home it was already bed time for the boys! Big Brother was on tonight and I was happy to see Dustin go! Ha! Right now I have Chris watching the 1970's made for TV movie, Sybil. You know, the one with Sally Fields. I personally love that movie and he has never seen it.

Mike snapped some pictures while we were at the beach. Here I am keeping Melissa entertained while she glows with her fancy new haircut! I'm going Saturday and I have no idea what to get done to it. I'm certainly ready for a change though!


I promise, Chris and I are just watching the lifeguards surf.

No comments: