Tuesday, July 31, 2007

It stormed most of the afternoon today. The boys have been begging to go to Treats on the Beach to get Sponge Bob popsicles for days. We kept telling them we'd go and last night we finally promised them we'd go today. Of course the weather was yucky, but they still insisted that we keep our promise. It was cloudy and muggy without a breeze. All in all, not the type of weather to make beach going enjoyable. Chris and I rode our bikes there and my mom drove the boys and we all met up on the beach.

Noah is the only child that enjoys posing for me!
Ethan indulged me for this shot.
Here they are convincing Chris that they do, indeed, need to swim and then get in his truck all sandy and wet. Why they would want to swim at dusk, aka sharks' feeding time, I have no idea. Luckily they changed their minds and decided to head off for popsicles with just getting their feet wet.
Finally, they get to enjoy their Sponge Bob popsicles! They were fruit punch and cotton candy flavored with bubble gum eyes! Disgusting!

Will was happy. On my way home I found a feather for his collection on the bridge. He said it was lucky that I saved it from falling in!

No comments: