5 years ago
Tuesday, July 03, 2007
We are all enjoying our time in the Outer Banks. Yesterday we did a little shopping and then spent some time at the pool and beach. Today we went to the Wright Brothers Museum with Tim, Yvonne, Nicholas, Sarah, Brian, Jonathan, Kathleen, Leigha, and Aiden. The kids had fun running around but I don't think that they appreciated the historical aspect of park. Noah stepped on a cactus and wasn't too thrilled with that! Will tried to jump to his death from the monument. Lucky for us he survived! After the Wright Brothers trip we all headed out to lunch. The kids all ordered Flamingo Lemonade that came in plastic flamingo cups. I have a feeling Kate is going to try to get her hands on those. Brian looked especially cute carrying in the white purse and pink flamingo cup! Everyone is heading out to the beach now to play a bit before dinner. Good times! I think that there has been some serious talk about beer pong tonight. Should be interesting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment