5 years ago
Friday, July 20, 2007
Today was a good day. I got to do three of my favorite things. We started the day by hanging out by the pool. I was able to sit and read for quite a while. Then, when the storm clouds moved in, we headed off for a shopping trip to Target! I spent entirely too much money, as usual, but I was able to get some gifts that we needed to purchase. After dinner Chris and I took a nice, long bike ride. I wanted to ride my bike to Wal*Mart to buy Shock for the pool. Chris only let me ride to the light at the end of East Canal Street and wouldn't let me go any further. He was convinced that I would get hit by a car crossing all the busy streets that lead to Wal*Mart. As a compromise, we turned around and headed to Publix. Our pool really needs to be Shocked so I didn't want to wait another day. While there we picked up some milk and cream to make homemade ice cream. Unfortunately, we were too late. When we walked in the door all the boys were busy eating ice cream sandwiches. Say what??? Store bought ice cream sandwiches! How appalling! Now we have all the stuff for tomorrow night. Now that we perfected the recipe I'm ready to make it again! No big plans for the weekend. The boys want to go bowling on Sunday and we are meeting up with friends Sunday night for dinner. It is Kyle's birthday so we are helping him celebrate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment