Monday, September 15, 2008

Ask, and Ye Shall Receive

The masses have spoken, and they want action pictures of Ethan's soccer game that he had on Saturday. Okay, it was really only one person, but I digress.

Anyway, this is the first season that we have Ethan playing competitive soccer. I think it is really paying off, as the kids in this league are far better than most he has played with before. With better players and a great coach, Ethan stands to learn a lot more this year than all of his other years combined. Unfortunately, the other teams are also better at this level and Ethan's team, the SVSC Strikers, lost their first game. It was a pretty even match though, so they have nothing to be ashamed of.

It's The Malache Crunch!

Ethan taking a well-deserved respite.

Going for goal! Ethan is solely playing defense this year, so he probably really isn't going for goal in this picture. It just sounds like a better headline than, "Going for Ball!"

A throw-in for my #1 SVSC Striker!

Meet Ally. She is likely the best player on the field at any given time. She's got great ball control and has all the speed and stamina in the world. Here she really is going for goal.

Who else were you expecting? It's Ethan again. Really, I do take pictures of all the kids, but I don't figure anyone reading this blog wants to see pictures of some kids they don't know.

1 comment:

The Gangloffs said...

Ethan,

Keep up the hard work and I know you will be scoring lots of goals.

Tim

PS, Tell your dad to keep taking and posting pix of you.