Saturday, September 20, 2008

The Strikers Win

Ethan's team won today! They not only won, they crushed the other team. Let's hope that their first game was like the first batch of pancakes and the rest will all come out perfect! His games run every weekend through November 22nd. I can't wait until the November games when I can sit and watch without sweating! I feel bad for those kids.

Melissa and I decided to ride our bikes to the game. Neither one of us has biked much since we got the puppies and we were sadly out of shape! In the first leg of the trip, my bike tire got caught between the sidewalk and grass in a ditch and down I went! Not at all graceful. Then, Melissa had to stop to potty. When we stopped it started pouring on us and a STRONG head wind came up and then we were freezing. We were only in the rain for a mile or so and then the sun was back to beating down on us! I seriously need to bike more. Of course we were ten minutes late to Ethan's game because it took us far longer than we thought it would. At least we made it! It has been my goal for quite some time to work in a bike ride every night between dog walks. I wish I could bike with Abby but I'm too afraid!

No comments: