Friday, September 12, 2008

TGIF

My grandmother's memorial services were last weekend. I went to Maryland and stayed at Lori's house. The memorial service at the church was very nice.

Aidan's antics were as funny as usual. He is a big boy now and is in preschool. I think preschool is kicking his butt. He came home completely exhausted and went straight for a nap! He only goes three days a week so he has a day between school to recoup.
Alina woke me each morning with a nice song and dance routine. She is in kindergarten this year.
I was able to go to the Schrader's for dinner on Saturday night. It meant a lot that Mom and Dad came to the memorial services. Dale also made us lots of delicious dinners.

I got sick while I was in Maryland and came home a bit rundown. Of course it was right back into the swing of things at school and I have had no time to rest. Tonight we have no plans so I get to relax! Tomorrow Ethan has his first soccer game. I think he is nervous because he is on a competitive traveling team and there is much more pressure to perform now. I hope they win so he can relax a bit before the next game! Of course his game is at noon when it is super hot! I'm dreading being out there and all I have to do is sit in a chair!

1 comment:

The Gangloffs said...

Tell Chris I want see some of his action shots of Ethan and his team!