Monday, September 29, 2008

Will and Noah Win Game 2!

Tonight was Will and Noah's second soccer game of the season and they didn't disappoint. Noah promised me 999 goals before the game started and he was only off by 998. That's right, another big goal from my little man! With some of his constant pressure, he even caused an own goal. I think the boys figured out that this should count as half a goal. So maybe he was off by 997.5? And Will promised me a more realistic five goals and he was only off by one. If math isn't your thing, he scored four goals. I believe the final score was 7-1.

Here is Will right after his first goal. Sorry that it isn't a picture of him actually scoring the goal, but I have to watch the game too!


I told Noah at bedtime tonight that he was born to play soccer - he has been dribbling since he was a baby. I know that this has probably been said to a million kids over the years. It was a first for Noah though, so he thought it was funny.

Is this a young Brad Friedel?

And perhaps a young Jens Lehman?

1 comment:

The Gangloffs said...

Will and Noah, looking good. Keep scoring goals and keep us up to date on your totals. Hoping you reach 10,000. Tell your mom and dad to post more images or you won't score any more goals until they do.