Yesterday we spent the morning at the fields. Will and Noah had their first soccer game. Will and Noah each scored a goal! Will said he'd get 10,000 goals this season so he now only had 9,999 to go! In the end, they tied the other team 3-3. The afternoon was spent at the grocery store and finishing my 3rd Stephenie Meyer book. I'm going to go through serious
withdraw when I finish the 4
th book. I started that one yesterday. I'm going to have to force myself to read this one nice and slow.
We went to the dog beach in the evening. The boys had tons of fun collecting shells with the girls.
Hanzie and Abby enjoyed stalking all the birds!

Look...he is a ray of sunshine!

I'm thinking that this must be Will's thug look.

Abby trying to figure out how she can take off to the inlet rocks to play!
BFFs. The kids have planned a Valentine's Day wedding for them. They wanted Abby to be one before she married Finley.



Chris has gobs of soccer pictures. I have been trying to convince him to convert them and post some of them. No luck so far!
No comments:
Post a Comment