Sunday, May 11, 2008

Better again, then sick, then better again!

So, Noah woke up Thursday and said he felt better and wanted to go to school. He went and had a good day and went to Night of the Arts. Friday I saw him sitting alone in the shade during recess. I went over to him and he said his stomach hurt. We went to the teacher's lounge and got some Sprite. He still wasn't feeling well so I let him come back to my room to rest in the AC. As soon as we got home he threw up all over the kitchen again! Unlike when he was with Chris, it was not pure water this time! We go to the dog park every Friday after school and the boys LOVE going. Obviously Noah was in no condition to go, so Melissa was kind enough to pick up Hanzie, Abby, Ethan, and Will and took them along. Noah fell asleep the second they went out the door. He was feeling better by the time Chris got home and insisted that we keep our plans with Sophie and meet her for her birthday dinner at Tijuana Flats. He had a banana and juice that we brought along! Saturday morning he said he felt fine and wanted to play soccer.

Ethan's team tied 0-0. He played a very arrogant team so it was nice that they held them off the entire game.

Noah in much better spirits!

Mr. Will scored the two goals in his game! After soccer all the boys napped and then we headed over to Sophia's 4th birthday party. Everyone had a great time despite the mid-90's!
The plan was to sleep in tents at the Eagney's after the party. We came home to take care of the dogs and pack the tent. When Will got out of the car he said his stomach hurt. He was very pale and I asked him if he thought he was going to throw up. He insisted that he wasn't and came inside. I told him to get the bucket just in case and he said that he was fine and wanted to get the tent and go. I told Chris I didn't think it was a good idea for Will to go since he looked so terrible. He talked to Will and Will once again insisted that he was fine. He sat on the chair as I was going out the door to walk the dogs. I told Chris to get him the bucket because he looked awful. No sooner did I say that and he threw up EVERYWHERE. I think he may have hit everything in a four foot radius around him. Sadly I was headed out the door with the dogs and Chris was left to clean it all up. Ethan and Noah suddenly decided to walk with me as well. They needed some fresh air they said! Needless to say, the camp out didn't happen. Will got sick once more during the night but has been fine since. Now we'll just have to see what happens with Ethan!

For Mother's Day the boys made me my favorite fat-free blueberry muffins while I walked to dogs this morning. They were delicious! The boys thought so too. We tried to tell Will not to eat much but he had two muffins and a banana! After I headed off to Super Target and Super Wal-Mart for groceries. The boys and I spent a couple hours in the pool this afternoon. It has been a relaxing day for once! Tomorrow we are ready for the 18th to last day of school!

No comments: