While the cat (Jen) is away, the mice (you get the point) will play. Jen left early this morning for South Carolina to visit her grandmother. As you can see from the previous post, I took the boys to their final soccer games of the season today and their end-of-the-season parties.
After that, we relaxed in the spa for a while, cleaned up the house a bit, walked the dogs, and then I took them to Denny's. I told them that it was similar to Bob Evans, which they love, so they were very excited. They liked it, but not as much as Bob Evans. I concur.
When we got home, it was already almost 8:00 PM. We took the dogs for another walk, and then we picked out a movie to watch, which is on as I write this.
We are also having a "camp out" in the living room. Okay, it's really just laying out sleeping bags and sleeping on the floor. We have fun though.
In the morning it's off to Peggy's, a local restaurant, for breakfast. We'll do some more boy stuff and then we'll go to my soccer game in the evening.
And that, my friends, is how a boys' weekend is done. Jealous? Yeah, I wouldn't be either.
5 years ago
1 comment:
Nothing like a little boys weekend to get everyone healthy agian. Glad to read a post that did not involve puking. :)
Post a Comment