Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend... The Official Beginning of Summer!

Here is how I spent most of my weekend. (See previous post.)

The boys were completely run ragged by Sunday. We had a little cookout at Mike and Melissa's since I was in too much pain to try to host anything. We had to wake the boys up from their 45 minute nap on the couch and they were not thrilled. Ethan went right out to the trampoline to continue his nap!

Abby and Finley of course still had some energy!


The kids all love this spinning fairy that the girls have.


Today was quite the peaceful end to our 4 day weekend. The kids went for a nice morning swim and afternoon swim. I am currently on my 7th load of laundry for the day since my kids change their clothes 5 times a day and I have not been feeling up to doing laundry all week! Somehow they have in their heads that each time they get in and out of the pool they need a fresh pair of shorts and a new t-shirt! Tomorrow we start the single digit countdown. Only 9 days until summer vacation for the boys!

No comments: