Tuesday, February 14, 2006


HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!! It's no big surprise who Noah's Valentine is, just look at his shirt. He absolutely adores one of the teachers at his school, Miss Chelsea. He even follows her to the bathroom and waits for her to come out so he doesn't have to miss her even for a second! Anyway, Mike made this shirt for him to wear on Valentine's Day. Miss Chelsea loved it and Noah enjoyed all the pictures he had taken with her! Ethan baked a cake for his class and was very excited to share it. He also was super excited to give his teachers their presents. I visited their party for a bit and I assure you all were having a good time! Will was happy to come home with a bag full of loot. I hope their sugar high wears off before 8:00 tonight!

No comments: