Thursday, February 16, 2006


Poor Noah...he hasn't been allowed to nap at school for two days in a row!!! Yesterday Will crashed on the couch at 6:00 and I had to wake him up so he wouldn't stay up all night. Noah fell asleep the second he hit the couch at 2:15 this afternoon so I let him sleep for 45 minutes. They have been so grouchy and clingy because of it. I don't mind the clingy part, but the grouchy part has got to go. They better be allowed to nap tomorrow! I came home a bit early today because I wasn't feeling well. I picked Ethan up at dismissal and we came straight home. I, well actually Will had the honors, just took my temperature and it's 103! Paige had the same fever last night and threw up all night. Luckily, thus far, I just have the fever. I didn't eat yet as a precaution. I'm going to have sherbet and Sprite in a little bit. It's my favorite sick drink and luckily I bought some when we went grocery shopping this weekend!

No comments: