Friday, February 03, 2006



TGIF!!! This week has been insanely busy and Ethan has been so grumpy. I can't believe it's over!! I didn't give Ethan Benadryl last night or today and he did come home a happy camper. Clearly Benadryl brings out the worst in him.

Tonight we got pizza for dinner and the Eagneys came over for dinner as well. The boys and I made a cake after school out of boredom. It has been storming ALL day and hasn't stopped yet. I have to say, the boys had me in tears laughing almost the whole night with their dancing. Plus, they cooperated in my favorite game. I love asking them what words mean!!

And then there was Melissa!!! She too brought much laughter into my evening! Um, Melissa, are you thinking of Apple Dumpling from Stawberry Shortcake?? Just remember, you can never top me!!!

Paige wasn't entirely sure what to think of the cake! She was grumpy and I was hoping the cake would sweeten her up. It worked for a bit.

No comments: