TGIF!! The weather here today is absolutely perfect. It was in the low-50's this morning and is now 80 degrees. I love this time of year when it cools off at night and warms up during the day. The summer is not so much fun when it doesn't go below 70 degrees even at night for four months!
I still have a fever, but besides that and a cough, I feel fine. I had a meeting this morning 30 miles inland, so Chris took all the boys to school this morning. Will and Noah had a nap today at school and came home in much better moods.
Tomorrow Chris is taking the boys to the Speedway. His boss gave him tickets to tomorrow's race. The tickets allow you into the pits if you get there early enough. Chris is planning on leaving first thing to take the boys to see all of the cars. The race doesn't start until 1:30 so I don't know if they'll even hold out long enough to see any of it, but I'm sure they are more interested in seeing the cars than they are in seeing the race. The actual race they are going to is called the Hershey Kissables 300. Hmm...I wonder if they will be giving out free chocolate, I may change my mind about wanting to go! The tickets are for a box directly above the winner's circle and includes free food, snacks, liquor, etc. I'm sure the boys will take full advantage of that! I'm sure Chris will take lots of pictures so I'll post some tomorrow.
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment