Noah has ANOTHER ear infection! Last night he came in our room and was tossing and turning. I asked him what was wrong and he said his ear hurt. I gave him Motrin and he went to sleep. This morning he said he felt fine so we took him to school. By afternoon, his fever started and school called. I took him straight to the doctor, and sure enough, it's an ear infection. She put him on antibiotics for 20 days this time and if it doesn't go away and stay away, she is going to put a tube in his left ear. Hopefully it won't come to that. All he wanted to do was go to sleep and we were at the doctor during nap time. After the doctor we had to pick up Ethan from school and drop off Noah's prescriptions. He didn't get to sleep until 2:40. He is still asleep now. Poor guy!
On a happier note, my bed will finally be in this week!!
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment