



Today has not been all that thrilling. Ethan went to Emily's to play for a couple hours. While he was there, Will and Noah went with me to buy a new dresser for their bedroom. The one they had completely fell apart. Since they still aren't the best with taking care of things, I just bought a cheap one. Eventually they will be responsible enough for nice furniture- hopefully! They all had fun helping Chris put it together. Luckily he got most of it done before Ethan came home and Will and Noah woke up from their nap.
I'm finally starting to feel better today. Yesterday my fever stayed around 103 again all day. Today when I woke up it was only 101 and after taking some medicine it went away and hasn't come back yet this afternoon. Now I just feel dizzy from all the medicine that I've been taking!
The pictures are of the boys helping Chris put together the dresser. One was taken yesterday when Ethan had his friends Emily and Spencer over to play.
No comments:
Post a Comment