




Today was chore day- always thrilling! Oh wait, never thrilling, that's right. I went to Target and Super Wal*Mart this morning. I truly hate grocery shopping. Chris worked on the pool while I was gone. We have been neglecting it recently. Earlier in the week it reached 81 degrees and the boys couldn't get in because it was so icky. It's all clean now and ready for another warm stretch! I personally don't get in until it reaches 88 degrees, so I think I'll have to wait until April.
Chris gave the boys much needed haircuts after dinner. The boys all arrived at Chris' Barbershop with money in hand. They all asked for haircuts that would make them look like their favorite Power Ranger. So, you may get Noah confused with Yellow Ranger, Will confused with Black Ranger, and Ethan confused with Red Ranger. Noah was doing his cRaZy dance all around the house. He wanted me to take a picture of him doing it for everyone to see. That explains the picture of Noah.
No comments:
Post a Comment