While I was waiting, I took the opportunity to make sure my equipment was ready to go and just snapped some pictures of other onlookers. Here is a good one I took.
Okay, let's try this again. I'm not sure where that picture came from. Like I said, I took some pictures of some onlookers. There they are, those allusive onlookers.
And here are the pictures of the launch. Hope you enjoy them. If anyone wants any in a larger size, let me know and I will e-mail them to you. I cropped this a bunch, increased the contrast, and darkened it so you could see more detail.
Same with this one, minus the cropping...
These are unaltered, which is why they actually look like I took them in the daytime (which I did).
Notice our kids are the only ones not paying attention. Shame on them!
My personal favorite...
If you look closely, you can see the two boosters that separated.
4 comments:
WOW! Awesome pics! Malcolm is SUPER into anything space-related these days; we'd love large size pics if you could send them our way. How lucky to be close enough to watch the launch!
Why can I never "click to enlarge" on your pictures???
I'm not sure. Sometimes it seems to let me "click to enlarge" and other times it doesn't. I don't think I do anything different each time I post. It just seems random, although I'm sure there is some reason. If anyone out there knows the secret, please leave a comment here. Thanks.
Okay, I figured out the problem and you can now click to enlarge the photos. In case anyone cares, there are two ways to do it. Import your pictures and do not move them to a different part of the post. Just type in the text between the photos. Or you can edit the pictures in HTML mode and copy and paste them wherever you want. It's a known Blogger issue.
Post a Comment